Sunday, November 5, 2017

MY OUTBOARD COLLECTION AS OF THIS FALL

My little make shift shop had been getting cluttered recently so I took this weekend to give it a good cleaning. In order to do the job I pulled out all of my motors. Here is a pic of all of them lined up.



The rowboat motor I am restoring is on the far right. I have finished the tank but it didn't turn out nearly as good as I wanted it. I am trying to fix and prep the flywheel for nickel plating. 

Second from the left is the Waterwich I finally broke ground on today. It has 55 lbs of compression and good spark so I am going to try to get it running really good before I do the cosmetics. 

Of course the Ruddertwin is there second from the right. I was indeed able to free up the powerhead so I am certainly going to attempt a restoration.

Here is a different angle with a close up of the rowboat motor.



And here is a video I took showing each one a little closer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WATERWITCH TANK REPAIR ATTEMPT

...So I began to repair the tank. I am not done yet so this is an attempt to fix it.  The first thing I did was to clean the tank with...